Collection of Your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services, ReviewPoint may collect personally identifiable information, such as your or your client’s:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Job Title
In addition, when you add billing information or a credit card number to your account to make a purchase, we will use a third-party service provider to collect and store your payment information.
If you contact us directly, we may also receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our customer support team, we may receive your name, mobile phone number, the contents of a message, and any other information you choose to provide.
We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your or your client’s computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ReviewPoint during use of the Services. This information can include: the user’s IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services.
The Services may use “cookies” to help you personalize your and your client’s online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize any pages on a ReviewPoint website, or register with a ReviewPoint website or service, a cookie helps ReviewPoint to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same ReviewPoint website page or service, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the ReviewPoint features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the ReviewPoint website or service you visit.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- To personalize and improve your experience on our Services, such as presenting tailored content;
- For marketing purposes, such as customizing and communicating informational or product offerings, promotions, and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To send you text messages and push notifications;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ReviewPoint does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ReviewPoint may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ReviewPoint, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you connect a third-party application to our Services, we may share information with that third party.
Our Services are social services in which users can find, enjoy, and share content. Thus, the content posted to the Services will be displayed on the Services and viewable by other users by default. We are not responsible for other users’ use of available information, so you and your clients should carefully consider whether and what to post or how to identify yourself/themselves on the Services.
Our Services allow you to, upon your direction, share information with social networking services, such as Facebook. You understand and agree that the use of your information by any social networking websites will be governed by the privacy policies of these third-party platforms and your settings on that platform. We encourage you to review their privacy policies.
ReviewPoint may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ReviewPoint or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ReviewPoint; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ReviewPoint, or the public.
The Services may contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
ReviewPoint secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ReviewPoint uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your or your client’s personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your or your client’s personal information from their records.
You can send all such requests to email@example.com.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
From time to time, ReviewPoint may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from ReviewPoint or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from ReviewPoint, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email footer.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
400 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard
Novato, California 94949
Effective as of April 21, 2021